Wire and Cable Market
Reconized throughout the wire and cable industry as the leader, Nylene wire and cable coatings for jacketing material has become the standard and is without equal when it comes to product quality and service. For over 26 years, Nylene has continuously provided leading manufacturers with exceptional product consistency for safer, more reliable wire construction.
Nylene has a dedicated production line of four separate nylon grades specially formulated for wire and cable coatings. Nylene products are currently used in power cable, NM constructions, cable tray wire, THHN, THWN residential and commercial wire manufacturing.
All Nylene Wire and Cable products are UL and CSA approved.Nylene 6 Wire and Cable Products Offer:
- Impact resistance
- Heat resistance
- Weight and size reduction of conductors
- Chemical resistance to grease, oils, hydrocarbons
- Cut-through resistance Abrasion resistance
- Consistent quality
Technical support is available for all Nylene products. For more information click here to contact a representative.
- Standard grades viscosity H2S04 - 2.7 -3.0
- Extractable levels range 3 – 6%
- Additives provided for product stabilization and long term heat ageing
- Special production dedicated only for W&C Needs
| Nylene BX3WQ662 - the Standard Nylon
| Nylene BX3WQ662X –More flexible Nylon
| Nylene BX3WQ662X HRV –Higher Viscosity
| Nylene NX4795 – Low friction, specialty lube
- UL (Polymeric Materials used in Wire &Cable)
- CSA Approval (NM)
- UL 83
- UL File QMTT2.E237217