Polymer Solutions for Injection, Extrusion, Blow, and Rotational Molding
Nylene engineered resins and specialty nylons are designed to meet the unique needs of molders in industries such as textiles, automotive, packaging, and more. From producing stain-resistance fibers to creating components with excellent dimensional stability and mechanical strength, our polymers deliver exceptional performance.
Whether you are involved in injection molding, extrusion molding, blow molding, or rotational molding, our polymers offer exceptional performance and are tailored to enhance your manufacturing processes. With Nylene as your trusted partner, you can confidently rely on our expertise and comprehensive range of materials to achieve outstanding results in your specific molding specialization.
- Specialty Nylon for Textile Fibers: Nylene’s specialty nylon materials are meticulously developed to meet the demanding requirements of textile fibers. These high-quality nylons deliver exceptional strength, lightweight characteristics, and outstanding abrasion resistance, making them the perfect choice for producing durable fabrics found in activewear, outdoor gear, upholstery, and automotive interiors.
- Engineered Resins for Nylon Sheets and Rods: Nylene’s engineered resins are specifically formulated to offer exceptional mechanical strength for applications that require nylon sheets and rods. These resins provide excellent dimensional stability, low friction, and resistance to chemicals and impact, ensuring the production of high-performance gears, bearings, rollers, and wear-resistant components.
- Specialty Nylon for Films: Nylene’s specialty nylon materials are designed for the production of high-quality films. These materials possess outstanding barrier properties against moisture and gases, making them an excellent choice for packaging applications such as food packaging, shrink wrap, and protective films for electronic devices.
- Engineered Resins for Nylon Tubes and Pipes: Nylene’s engineered resins provide the necessary properties for nylon tubes and pipes used in industries such as automotive, pneumatic systems, and fluid transfer. These resins offer lightweight characteristics, flexibility, and excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals, ensuring reliable conveyance of air, fuels, oils, and various fluids.
- Specialty Nylon for Composite Materials: Nylene’s specialty nylon materials are precisely developed for the production of composite materials. These materials can be reinforced with various fillers, such as glass fibers, carbon fibers, or mineral fillers, to enhance mechanical properties. The resulting nylon composites find applications in automotive parts, electrical connectors, sports equipment, and other industries where high strength and stiffness are critical.
- Engineered Resins for Nylon Fasteners: Nylene’s engineered resins are tailored for manufacturing nylon fasteners such as nuts, bolts, screws, and washers. These resins offer a unique combination of lightweight properties, non-corrosiveness, and non-conductivity, making them ideal for applications in electronics, automotive, and construction industries.
- Specialty Nylon for Coatings and Adhesives: Nylene’s specialty nylon materials are formulated for coating and adhesive applications. These materials exhibit excellent corrosion protection, abrasion resistance, and bonding properties. They are extensively used in industries such as metal finishing, automotive, and construction for their outstanding performance.
- Engineered Resins for Nylon Filament in 3D Printing: Nylene’s engineered resins are tailored for excellent performance in 3D printing applications. These resins ensure superior layer adhesion, high tensile strength, and impact resistance, making them ideal for creating strong and durable parts through fused deposition modeling (FDM).
With Nylene’s extensive range of engineered resins and specialty nylon materials, manufacturers can confidently rely on our expertise to meet the specific requirements and performance demands of these diverse applications.