Piping and Profile Extrusion
High-Performance Extrusions and Molded Parts
Nylene’s product line includes modified nylon 6 resins with very good physical properties and excellent extrusion characteristics. We also offer high viscosity nylon co polymer with high impact resistance, and optimized resins with good melt strength for high line speeds in then wall sections.
Nylene offers a family of grades designed specifically for the convoluted tubing industry. We also use these resins for other extrusions and molded parts.
- Excellent resistance to alkalies, oils, greases and petroleum products.
- Will not become brittle or swell because of water.
- Resistant to fatigue, tube vibration and movement.
- Lightweight and excellent bend and radii.
- Resists crushing, abrasion and cracking.
- Automotive, truck and industrial applications
- Aviation control panel wire harnesses
- Trailer, marine and R.V manufacturing
- Snowmobile and jet skis
- Agricultural and construction machines
No results found.