Nylene provides a wide range of compounds that can be used to protect outdoor equipment from UV damage and corrosion. These compounds often contain special additives for impact resistance, chemical resistance and other specialized needs.
Features & Benefits
Flexible & Durable Copolymers for Monofilament Applications
Nylene produces two types of trimmer line, nylon 6 and advanced copolymer grades. The advanced copolymer grades are more durable than ordinary nylon line, making them ideal for cutting medium-heavy vegetation.
Lawn Care Tools
Impact Modified & Glass Reinforced
UV Stabilized & Heat Stabilized Nylon
Prime & Utility Grades with Many Color Options
Injection Molded Parts & Housings
Nylene PA 66 and PA 6 resins provide strength, temperature resistance and chemical resistance to lawn and garden equipment, allowing them to perform under intense conditions and resist fading caused by UV light.
Fuel & Chemical Handling
Meet Strict Fuel Permeation Requirements
Nylene materials meet strict permeation requirements for fuel related applications in the lawn and garden market. They are the most cost-effective option when it comes to a combination of permeability and mechanical properties.
- 10 year UV stabilization package added for outdoor exposure protection.
- Dried to less than 0.20% moisture and packaged in foil-lined drums to eliminate the need for pre-drying.
- For uses where HIGH IMPACT properties are required.
- Specially formulated nylon powder for the ROTOMOLDING process.
- Chemical resistance to aromatic solvents, etc. especially at elevated temperatures.
- UV resistance package increases end-use product life, protects against premature color fading, and retains appearance under weathering conditions for longer periods.
- Permits a single step process and a single layer material fuel tank. This will reduce the chances of failure and scrap, which makes it extremely cost competitive.
- Meets the strict CARB and EPA fuel permeation regulations.
- Higher impact at room and elevated temperatures.
- Higher heat resistance and melting point.
- Excellent low temperature impact properties (Special impact modified products).