Nylene knows that you care how information about you is used and shared. This Policy explains what information of yours will be collected by Nylene when you access the Site, how the information will be used, and how you can control the collection, correction and/or deletion of information. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy. This Policy does not apply to information we collect by other means (including offline) or from other sources. The use of information collected through our Site shall be limited to the purposes under this Policy and our Terms of Service to customers.
- Information We Collect
Our Site: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, email address, telephone number, company name, country location, or similar. You may provide us with your personal information in various ways on the Site including:
- When you subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Get in touch (contact us web form)
- Get a quote (contact us web form)
- Ask a question (contact us web form)
- How We Use Your Information.
We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Site, send you marketing communications (where a user has given their explicit permission), respond to your questions and concerns, and help our service providers improve their online offerings.
- (a) Operations: We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and to provide support to users of the Service.
- (b) Improvements: We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Site users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality. Should this purpose require Nylene to process user data, then the data will only be used in anonymized or aggregated form.
- (c) Communications: We may use a user’s email address or other information to contact that user
- (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations, or
- (ii) with product updates, services, and/or news we supply/publish. You have the ability to unsubscribe/opt out of receiving any promotional communications at any time through an automated online unsubscribe service as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages and all electronic communications. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
- (d) Cookies and Tracking Technologies: We use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Site through cookies and similar technologies to:
- (i) personalize our Service, such as remembering a user’s information so that the user will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized content and information;
- (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as the total number of visitors and pages viewed; and
- (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Site.
- How We Share Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Information: Nylene will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Nylene (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our website, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our website, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for the Nylene website. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Nylene will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceedings or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
(i) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement;
(ii) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (iii) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Nylene, our users, or others
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control:
We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets, and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Site may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolution, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions, or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the Site may be stored and processed in Europe, the United States, or any other country in which Nylene or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities. Nylene may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- Privacy Shield
Nylene self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. Nylene complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Nylene has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Nylene and this Site comply with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into effect in May 2018.
- How We Protect Your Information
Nylene is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Nylene or guarantee that your information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as personal information) via our contact and sign-up forms, we encrypt that information. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Compromise of Personal Information
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Nylene will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Access and Retention of Data, Correction, Deletion, and Opt Out
An individual who is a current or former Site user who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly and as required by law. We will retain the personal data we process on behalf of our Site users for as long as needed to provide our services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Notification Procedures
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Site, as determined by Nylene in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Policy.
- Links to Other Web Sites
All changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page. When we change the Policy in a material manner, we will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site, prior to the change becoming effective, and update the ‘effective date’ at the top of this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at email@example.com, or send mail to:
Nylene is a subsidiary of Polymeric Resources Corporation
Nylene Corporate HQ
55 Haul Road
Wayne, New Jersey